By Carolyn J. Downey,Betty E. Steffy-English,William K., Jr. Poston,Fenwick W. English
Clear, up to date directions for expanding educational functionality and supplying academic fairness for all students!
This revised consultant outlines 50 suggestions for constructing high-performing colleges. Emphasizing academic parity for all scholars, the publication is prepared round six standards:
- Teach a well-crafted, concentrated, legitimate, and transparent curriculum
- Align tests, courses, and educational assets with curriculum
- Promote scholar equality and equity
- Focus on mastery studying and potent educating strategies
- Provide assets for setting up curriculum expectancies, tracking, and accountability
- Institute potent district and faculty making plans, employees improvement, and source allocation to create a top quality studying environment
Read or Download 50 Ways to Close the Achievement Gap PDF
Similar curricula books
Think a Founding Father vacationing a lecture room this day, or a sailor from the warfare of 1812, an Amish guy, a nineteenth century pioneer, or perhaps a Civil battle veteran. Ronald Morris has spent greater than 25 years bringing those characters into study rooms and encouraging different educators to do a similar. during this publication he synthesizes his significant wisdom and event right into a source for every type of educators who support easy and heart institution little ones enhance a love of historical past.
This e-book can be of curiosity to a extensive readership, whether they've got a heritage in sociolinguistics, sensible linguistics or style theories. It offers an available “meta-language” (i. e. a language for speaking approximately language) that's viable and usable for lecturers and researchers from either language and content material backgrounds, hence facilitating collaboration throughout content material and language topic panels.
The Curriculum and Pedagogy ebook sequence is an enactment of the venture and values espoused through the Curriculum and Pedagogy staff, a global academic association serving those that percentage a typical religion in democracy and a dedication to public ethical management in colleges and society. therefore, the project of this sequence is to strengthen scholarship that engages serious tendencies in the direction of curriculum and guideline, academic empowerment, person and collectivized business enterprise, and social justice.
The publication goals to discover disbursed management in constructing curriculum suggestions in colleges with a objective of bringing approximately theoretical underpinnings within the West with the empirical reports and practices within the East. It examines theoretically the roots of the curriculum management experiences and virtually with the empirical facts and case stories in Hong Kong which has been thought of a melting pot of the Western techniques and thoughts in a land of japanese cultures.
- Behinderung und Sexualität: Grundlagen einer behinderungsspezifischen Sexualpädagogik (German Edition)
- Teachers Act Up! Creating Multicultural Learning Communities Through Theatre
- Globalization and the Singapore Curriculum: From Policy to Classroom (Education Innovation Series)
- The Moral Curriculum: A Sociological Analysis (Routledge Library Editions: Education)
- Handbook of Physical Education
Additional resources for 50 Ways to Close the Achievement Gap
50 Ways to Close the Achievement Gap by Carolyn J. Downey,Betty E. Steffy-English,William K., Jr. Poston,Fenwick W. English
- The Politics of Everyday Life in Fascist Italy: Outside the - download pdf or read online
- Guido Zurstiege,Daniela Schlütz's Sozialität und Werbung (German Edition) PDF