By Audrey M. Quinlan
Read Online or Download A Complete Guide to Rubrics: Assessment Made Easy for Teachers, K-College PDF
Best curricula books
Think a Founding Father vacationing a lecture room at the present time, or a sailor from the battle of 1812, an Amish guy, a nineteenth century pioneer, or perhaps a Civil struggle veteran. Ronald Morris has spent greater than 25 years bringing those characters into school rooms and encouraging different educators to do an identical. during this booklet he synthesizes his tremendous wisdom and event right into a source for every type of educators who aid easy and center college youngsters increase a love of historical past.
This booklet can be of curiosity to a huge readership, whether they've got a historical past in sociolinguistics, sensible linguistics or style theories. It offers an obtainable “meta-language” (i. e. a language for conversing approximately language) that's manageable and usable for academics and researchers from either language and content material backgrounds, hence facilitating collaboration throughout content material and language topic panels.
The Curriculum and Pedagogy ebook sequence is an enactment of the challenge and values espoused by means of the Curriculum and Pedagogy workforce, a global academic association serving those that percentage a standard religion in democracy and a dedication to public ethical management in colleges and society. for this reason, the undertaking of this sequence is to develop scholarship that engages severe inclinations in the direction of curriculum and guide, academic empowerment, person and collectivized employer, and social justice.
The ebook goals to discover disbursed management in constructing curriculum recommendations in faculties with a goal of bringing approximately theoretical underpinnings within the West with the empirical experiences and practices within the East. It examines theoretically the roots of the curriculum management reviews and essentially with the empirical facts and case reviews in Hong Kong which has been thought of a melting pot of the Western options and techniques in a land of japanese cultures.
- Taking Design Thinking to School: How the Technology of Design Can Transform Teachers, Learners, and Classrooms
- A Levinasian Ethics for Education's Commonplaces: Between Calling and Inspiration (The Cultural and Social Foundations of Education)
- Religion in the Public Schools: Negotiating the New Commons
- African-Centered Schooling in Theory and Practice
- Hands-On Essays
- Tween Spirituality: Offering Opportunities for Preteen Spiritual Growth
Extra resources for A Complete Guide to Rubrics: Assessment Made Easy for Teachers, K-College
A Complete Guide to Rubrics: Assessment Made Easy for Teachers, K-College by Audrey M. Quinlan
- Shari Lowin's Arabic and Hebrew Love Poems in Al-Andalus (Culture and PDF
- Studies in Settler Colonialism: Politics, Identity and by Dr Fiona Bateman,F. Bateman,L. Pilkington PDF